Wednesday 1 April 2015

Learning this term

This term I have really enjoyed learning about decimals more.Last year I learnt a lot about decimals but forgot my knowledge of decimals.I spoke to Mr Anderson about it and he taught me and my group more about decimals.I found it fun because I knew a bit about it,and its not hard to learn when Mr A explained about decimals.Once you learn about decimals they are easy.I knew about tenths and adding tenths and wholes but I need to work of adding hundredths.Now I have learnt to add hundredths in a decimal,I taught other people how.I have really enjoyed learning about decimals this term.



I have made very good progress this term with my times tables.I have learnt in two weeks the 6 and 4 times table and division.I have been working on my times table and division at home and it really helped.I worked every night and I worked on them at school.I need to learn and practice my times tables and division more because they really help my knowledge toolkit.Next term I am going to start to learn my 7 and 8 times table  and division.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shanelle. Not only are you learning new math knowledge, you are reinforcing it (sealing it into your mind) by sharing your understandings with others to help them too. That shows real empathy.

    ReplyDelete