Wednesday 29 April 2015

In a trench,In war (Moment in time)

I felt sweat pouring down my face as fast as a cheetah.Then I saw bodies that were shredded all around me in the trench. Deep screams of pain filled the air.All I  wondered will I ever survive this horrible war. My face was covered in fear as I looked to my friend. Sounded as though my friend was having an asthma attack the way he was heavily breathing.

Guns fired towards me,almost every second a got a fright of bullets.Goosebumps rised up my back at the speed of light. The ground crumbled below me like an earthquake.Hearing bombs explode every millisecond. I  stared into thin air just thinking about what will happen when i get out of the trench.my eyes filled up with water,as I gazed into the light.Shells expolded above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment