Thursday 5 March 2015

Before Camp

On Tuesday my class and few other classes are going on a school camp.

We have activity groups and each group do different  at a time.I am excited for doing the water slide,because I have seen images and its looks really long and fun.I am also excited about archery,because I do archery and I like doing archery.I am very excited about making the raft, because last year we went on camp and made  rafts and it was very fun.

I'm not excited if I  fall out of the kayak because  there are Eels  and the water is very brown.

Some of the activity were:
Archery
Eeling  
kayaking 
raft making
And more.....

I like going to camp,because Its really fun,you learn lots of different things and It teaches you independents.
I am feeling excited about all the nature surrounding us.There is lots of bush and I am really looking forward to everything!

I hope everyone has a great time at camp and enjoys them self.

No comments:

Post a Comment