Thursday 15 May 2014

Trip to Devon Intermeditate

Trip to Devon Intermediate:
On Tuesday 13 May Year’s 5,6 went to Devon Intermediate. We were there to experience what intermediate was like.Everyone  took the bus there and back.We got to chose what class to do.We could chose from Cooking,Metal,Wood,Music.




I chose Cooking.There were 6 little kitchens.I was in kitchen 3 with Isabella,Molly,bille.Our class got to make Cinnamon Scones.We cut,rolled,poured,lifted altogether we made 9 scones.The scones were uneven.Then Mr A said that he wanted some so we gave him one.We each had 1 big scone and 1 little scone.We had to wash the dishes isabella washed them and I dried them.When we were finished we cleaned up the kitchen and tried not to eat them.




As we were finishing we went on the bus on the way back to school.when I got back to school it was raining so we had to run down the gate and go back up again with my bag.Then my nana was waiting for me to go to her house.




No comments:

Post a Comment