Thursday 8 May 2014

SHORTLAND STREET

Hello and welcome I am going to tell yyou about my favourite T.V show......................SHORTLAND STREET

So Shortland street has a lot of drama of course and i love love love love it  and i have watched it for 4 years now.











And these are my favourite character's First Tk.




And My other Favourite character is Vini.


so umm just saying dont start watching even thou its awesome BUT..... once you start you keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going IT NEVER ENDS


OK so if you want to start watching here some KEY INFORMATION
TIME: 7:00 pm-7:30 pm
CHANNEL :channel 2
DAYS : Monday-Friday

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I love shortland Street. It is my fav nz tv show. I know that when you watch it once you have to keep on watching it again and again and again. It is my fav nz tv show is it yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eliala,
    YES of course Shortland street is My Fav tv show.have you been watching it lately?
    from : Shanelle

    ReplyDelete